Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Life Without Love and Love Without Life

My sister always tell me that I cannot live without having someone special in my life. Come to think of it, Maybe she is right after all. Or not... I'm asking myself sometimes if having a boyfriend is a necessity for me. My answer? No... Though I've had just a little time spent alone, it is really difference if I'm with someone or not. I think it became an advantage for me when I was left alone. It helped me figure out what I want out of life. Needing someone close to me is a nice feeling I know. But it all just a passing. Of course, I am not saying I am not in love right now or I don't find my man a blessing to me. He is one of my inspiration to become the best of what I am. But if in the future I will not have any choice but to be alone, then so be it. I can now say that I can find ways to make myself happy and contented wherever life and my love will take me. I would prefer a life without love than a love without a life. So, what do you prefer? Life without love? Love without life? You choose...

No comments:

Post a Comment