Monday, May 17, 2010

"The End Of My Journey"

From my 35 years of existence, I've learned a lot. I have learned from hardships in life my patience, determination, and the trust coming from Him that everything happens for a reason. Most of all I have learned to love others like they are precious stones to be cherished. The last thing that I know I've learned for the past months was to love myself before anything else. It's more harder to love myself than to love others for me. I have spent a lot more waking hours trying to figure out what will make me think and feel worthy of all the blessings He has given me. As I come to the end of my journey, It just came to me what role I am to portray in this lifetime. I came here to spread unconditional love to my family and friends. I am now ready to begin my journey doing this by making myself happy first and to continue to live my life one day at a time. Loving myself before loving others will be a big step for me to reach my goal here on earth, which is to give life and love to everybody who are in need. As I walk through the end of my journey, I can proudly say to Him, " My creator, my work is finished...".

No comments:

Post a Comment